- National databases
- Foreign databases
- IPO Bulletin
- Classification systems
- News and Information from the European Union and other International Organizations
- Useful links
- Enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Global Brand Database (WIPO) WIPO GOLD database, containing combined data from the Madrid Monitor database (international trademarks), the Article 6ter database (coats of arms, flags and other features of national sovereignty of EU countries, official test, hallmark and guarantee marks, abbreviations or names of international intergovernmental organisations) and the Lisbon Express database (protected designations of origin).
- Madrid Monitor (WIPO) database of international trademarks registered under the Madrid system, which replaces the Romarin database and also contains other user tools and information such as Madrid Alert, MRS, MPM and Gazette. The database contains international stamps registered under the Madrid system that are currently in force or have ceased to exist in the last 6 months. It also includes data relating to international applications and designs for which a survey is still being carried out.
- eSearch plus (EUIPO) database of European Union trademarks (valid in all EU countries).
- TMview offers free access to applications and registrations of nearly 25 million trademarks from 35 EU countries and selected other countries (Morocco, Mexico, Norway, Russia, USA, Korea)
- Article 6ter (WIPO) contains the coats of arms, flags and other characteristics of national sovereignty of EU countries, official test, hallmarks and guarantee marks, abbreviations or names of international intergovernmental organisations pursuant to Article 6ter of the Paris EU Convention
- List of international names of pharmaceutical substances ineligible for industrial legal protection – issued by the WHO (World Health Organization)
- TESS (Trademark Electronic Search System) (USA)
- P-Plat Pat (Japanese Patent Office) – a portal for seeking information on Japanese trademarks
- Trade Mark Services (UK Patent Office)
- PIPACS (Hungarian Patent Office)
- Trade Marks and geographical indications (Federal Republic of Germany)
- Register "Trademarks" (Industrial Property Office of the Slovak Republic)
- SIPO Database Server - Marks (Slovenian Intellectual Property Office)
- Latvian Registered Trademarks (Latvia)
- Canadian Trade-Marks Database
- Search Australia’s trademark databases
- Polish Patent Office
- National Institute of Industrial Property France
- The Benelux Office for Intellectual Property (Benelux Region)
Searches in the above mentioned databases can not replace the work of specialists in the field of industrial property protection.